Work With Us
Whether you’re interested in promoting your brand to our audience of awesome families and individuals or whether you’d like to hire us for our expertise, you’ve come to the right place.
Who are we:
Passionate travellers and story tellers (nothing makes us happier than travelling, writing down our experiences, taking photographs and sharing them with the world.) Our stories and photographs have been featured in various print publications around the world – so we’re not only passionate – we produce quality work.
The Travel Manuel has been a trusted online resource for traveller’s since 2009. To be fair, it was really just a personal diary back then but has evolved into something much more. Today we are a showcase for some of the best travel destinations and off-beat experiences in the world. Our website has been featured in print magazines, on the radio and most recently, on television too.
To our delight, our readers have evolved with us. We now have tens of thousands of wonderful people visiting our blog every month as well as lots of other very cool people hanging out with us on our social media channels. Pretty awesome for something that started as a journal.
How we can help you:
In our field we have to be good at many things to make a living. Please see our “How we can work together” section for more.
Brands: We are well positioned to help promote your brand. Our combined monthly audience across blog and social media is sitting at round 75 000 people. But we only deliver quality content. We aren’t interested in deceiving our readers either. If you’d like to work with us it needs to be a professional, quality driven arrangement. And fun. Our most successful campaigns have been those that are a little out the ordinary.
How we can work together:
- We are passionate and published travel writers. Apart from print, we’ve been featured in several online blogs and digital magazines. The bulk of our work comes from writing and all of our articles include photography. Please contact us if you have an idea you’d like to discuss, whether it’s big or small, we can help.
Press Trips & Social Media Trips.
Competitions / Giveaways.
Write for us.
- We have opened up thetravelmanuel.com to community posts and contributions in the hope of growing our site beyond what Lauren and I are capable of in our limited time. Head over to our “Write for us” page and find our submission and writing guidelines there.
- We accept do guest posts on our travel blog as long as we getting high quality content that hasn’t been published elsewhere on the interwebs. Again, the guidelines for these submissions can be found on our “contribute” page. If you are an PR or marketing professional, please note that we do have rates for these submissions and you are welcome to approach us and contact us for these.
- Lauren is an excellent speaker and was recently flown to South Africa to speak to corporate delegates on how travel works in the modern era and how technology can assist business travellers today.
Social Media Training
- Customised workshops on the effective use of Social Media, how to harness its power and capitalise on it.
- We produce, create and update content for your organisation’s website & social media channels (copy, photography and video.)
- Strategise and co-ordinate digital projects and goals.
- Write / edit high quality articles.
- Create and manage effective social media accounts.
- Communicate online with customers / audience through various channels.
- Help determine the voice of your company and relay that voice across the board.
WordPress Web Development.
- Vaughan has developed several WordPress based websites for organisations ranging from Scuba Diving to Transportation. Use his knowledge of SEO and digital marketing to your benefit.
Blog Coaching / Training.
- If you are looking to set up either a personal blog or corporate blog and aren’t sure where to start or what the best way to go about it is, allow us to help you and take some the stress off of your shoulders.
Brands we’ve partnered with:
- The Rovos Rail.
- Sabah Tourism.
- The Grand Hyatt Kuala Lumpur.
- Eastern Oriental Express.
- Sarawak Tourism.
- Naturally Langkawi Malaysia.
- The Shangri-La.
- AWANI Gold coast Resort.
- The Hyatt Regency Kuantan.
- The Majestic Hotel.
- Eurail Europe.
- Vietnam Vespa Adventures.
- Cinnamon Cruises Hoi An.
What are you waiting for? Contact Us.
Simply fire a mail to us here:email@example.com
Image credits: 1) Roberto Nieves