• Visiting Dubai very often comes down to a trip of 3 to 5 days or a week at most. Many make just a stopover and wonder what to do in Dubai. Coming out of the cliché, we realize that the most famous city in the United Arab Emirates can justify a trip in its own right. In Dubai, there are so many interesting activities to experience. As the spring season approaches, let’s discover together the top 10 best activities to do in Dubai during spring 2021.
II. Top 10 Best activities to do in Dubai during spring 2021 :
1. Shopping in Dubai Mall.
• Located downtown, Dubai Mall is a must-see place and one of the best activities to do in Dubai during spring 2021. This huge shopping centre is the most visited in the world. Over 800,000 m², no less than 1,200 shops and hundreds of restaurants await you. In spring 2021, at the Dubai Mall, there is something for all tastes and all budgets. And that’s not all; this temple of shopping is also home to indoor waterfalls, an aquarium, an ice rink, a kart track, a flight simulator, cinemas and arcade games.
2. Go to the top of the Burj Khalifa.
• During spring 2021, Burj Khalifa Tower is the city’s major landmark and one of the best activities to do in Dubai. Burj Khalifa Tower is the tallest tower in the world, reaching an altitude of 828 meters. Each year, thousands of visitors flock there for the chance to take one of the fastest elevators in the world and climb to the observation decks located on the 124th and 125th floors. From the top of the tower, you can enjoy an amazing panorama over the entire city of Dubai, enough to make you forget those months in confinement.
3. Discover Deira district and its souks.
• During spring 2021, Dubai is not just luxury and excess; it is also about traditional and authentic districts. The Deira district is home to several souks, including the Gold Souk and its string of shops with windows displaying sumptuous jewellery. The district is the largest of its kind in the Middle East. The Deira district is also home to the perfume souk in Sikkat Al Khail street, and the spice souk and its colourful stalls to stock up on curry, saffron and cinnamon. While visiting the Deira district, you will learn all about Dubai’s culture, religion, daily life, and history. For all these reasons, we highly invite you to experience one of the best activities to do in Dubai. Dubai international Airport located in Deira distrtict easily get Cheap flights to this airport anywhere from middle east or europe.
4. Take a walk in Dubai Marina.
• During Spring 2021, Dubai Marina will offer one of the best activities to do in Dubai. Dubai Marina will allow you a long and pretty pedestrian promenade at the foot of the many buildings that allow you to walk along the water’s edge and contemplate the yachts. To explore the marina, you can also opt for a mini-cruise on a luxury yacht.
5. Admire the ancient district of Bur Dubai.
• Bur Dubai is a typical must-see area in Dubai during spring 2021. Like Deira, it is one of the oldest in the city. Bur Dubai is located directly opposite the latter, on the other side of Dubai Creek. To cross, you will have to take an abra, a small traditional wooden boat. The trip is short but allows you to enjoy a nice view and observe the dhow, old, brightly coloured ships, which supply the souks.
6. Play in the Aquaventure Waterpark.
• At the Atlantis The Palm hotel, located on the artificial island of Palm Jumeirah, you will find the famous Aquaventure Waterpark, the most famous of Dubai’s water parks and one of the best activities to do in Dubai. During spring 2021, the Aquaventure Waterpark is where you can take the world’s largest slide and go through a shark-infested tunnel.
7. Enrich your history knowledge with The Dubai Museum.
• The Dubai Museum is located in Bur Dubai, in Fort Al Fahidi. It traces Dubai’s history, from the first tribes that lived there to its economic boom in the 1960s. In the Dubai Museum, you will discover old fishing boats, objects of the daily life of nomads or even weapons and archaeological remains. The museum is very well done, with scenes reconstructing what life could have been like before its impressive development.
8. Have fun at the Dubai Garden Glow.
• For those wondering what to do in Dubai’s nightlife during spring 2021, we recommend that you take a walk at the Dubai Garden Glow. This large park is full of structures and different scenes with light effects and musical background. There are a lot of them; it’s really very well done and impressive to see. Undoubtedly, the Dubai Garden Glow is one of the best activities to do in Dubai during Spring 2021.
9. Admire Dubai Aquarium and Underwater Zoo.
• Located inside the Dubai Mall, the Dubai Aquarium is a must-see in the UAE. its area includes passage through a tunnel filled with fish and sharks; then, you will reach the second floor to enter the Underwater Zoo. The Underwater Zoo is home to several pools with fish, seahorses and jellyfish. The visit’s highlight remains the Underwater Zoo’s star, King Croc, one of the largest living crocodiles globally, 750 kg and over 5 meters long.
10. Visit Global Village.
• Visiting Dubai during spring 2021 will allow you to discover the Global Village. A little outside the city, this huge area is home to several reconstructions of monuments and dozens of pavilions, each dedicated to a country: Thailand, China, Japan, the United States, Egypt. Inside each pavilion, you will find dozens of stalls selling local specialities.
• It is fascinating how Dubai emerged from the sand in a matter of years and is nowadays one of the most extensive cities in the UAE, offering numerous amazing activities. Getting cheap flights to Dubai now is eash to find, A visit to Dubai during spring 2021 will allow you to discover one of the wonders of the Orient and learn about a rich culture while fully enjoying numerous activities that will not leave you indifferent.