Summer is here (hopefully) and if you haven’t already, now’s the time to get moving and get healthy. As I discovered over the last few months in Thailand and now in Cape Town, yoga is the perfect way to de-stress, build strength and enhance your mood.
Because I would love to share the wonderful secret of yoga with you, together with Yoga Spirit in Constantia, we will be giving away 2 weeks of unlimited yoga to three lucky winners.
Yoga Spirit is a hot yoga studio offering yoga for all people. Their yoga is designed for all bodies and levels. They offer the following styles of yoga: Bikram, Vinyasa and Restorative.
Vinyasa is where you will work up a good sweat with ample cardio and strength-building asanas (yoga postures). Bikram in a nutshell is 26 postures, 90 minutes, 36 degrees. It is said to be great for beginners and a beneficial accompaniment to Vinyasa. Restorative yoga is more about releasing stress than getting an exercise workout. It will leave you feeling relaxed and peaceful.
Even if you’ve never done yoga before, they offer beginner classes and encourage you to take it slow and move at your own pace.
How to enter:
1. Click here to Like–> Yoga Spirit CT < --on Facebook. 2. Click here to like -->The Travel Manuel < --on Facebook. 3. Below this blog post, let us know why you would like to win and why you think you'd would benefit from yoga (that's an easy one, everyone benefits) 4. On Twitter tweet the following: “It’s time to get fit, healthy and happy this summer with @thetravelmanuel and #YogaSpirit. #InbetweenTravel #giveaway” Please read the Terms and Conditions before entering:
– 3 winners will be announced on Friday, 29 November.
– Each person can only enter twice.
– The Travel Manuel is not responsible for the distribution of the prize. Once winner has been announced, you may discuss the prize of unlimited yoga ( classes, times etc. directly with Yoga Spirit)
– Please only enter if you are able to claim this prize and attend yoga classes at Constantia Village Cape Town.
– There is no expiration date for this prize.
– The Intro deal kicks in from your first class.
For more information about their studio, visit www.yogaspirit.co.za.