The popular Stellenbosch Street Soirees are back to spill the town’s unique food and wine culture onto its oak-lined streets, for locals and visitors alike to sip, savour and share in the vibrant spirit of this ‘forever young’ town.
We are giving away one pair of tickets for the 10 December and one pair for the 14 January.
The first gathering to hit this social hotspot – now happening in the town’s bustling Drostdy Street – takes place on 26 November, when cars will make way for a merry crowd to mingle, indulge in Stellenbosch wines and snack on gourmet bites by famed resident foodies. Live music by the popular blues singing sensation, Gerald Clark, will add feel-good vibes to this sensory ‘pavement playground’.
1. Like The Travel Manuel and STBStreetSoirees on Facebook.
2. Follow us on Twitter @thetravelmanuel and @StellWineRoute and tweet the following: “Win tickets to the Stellenbosch Street Soirees with @StellWineRoute and @thetravelmanuel this summer! #VisitStellenbosch #giveaway”
3. Leave a comment below with your name, email address and the date you would like tickets ( 10 December or 14 January).
Until the end of March 2015 these monthly, after-work get-togethers offer the perfect remedy for a hectic day at the office and invites strangers to become friends over a glass of vino and something tasty in hand.
The communal Stellenbosch Street Soirees enthrals a cool and hip crowd from 18h00 to 20h00 and each event features a different selection of cellars and eateries. R50 gets you a glass so that you can taste to your heart’s content on the evening. Yummy street food will be on sale. Remember Drostdy Street in Stellies is where all the action is at!
Stellenbosch Street Soirees dates to diarise for 2014/2015:
26 November, 10 December, 14 January, 11 & 25 February; 11 & 25 March – weather permitting
Terms and Conditions:
1. These events are weather permitting and The Travel Manuel is not responsible for the prize or cancellation of the event.
2. The winners will be announced on the 6 December 2014. The draw will be random.
3. Once the winners have been announced, you will have 24 hours to respond via email. You will then receive a voucher. If you don’t respond within 24 hours, we will award the prize to the next chosen winner.
For more information contact Tel: 021 886 4310, visit www.wineroute.co.za