Let’s face it: nothing takes the fun out of travelling than lengthy airport waits, trying to locate a cab/taxi, waiting on an Uber – or even having to call a loved one awake so they can fetch you from the airport!
For most of us, the airport drop-off and collection struggle is real – but with Tourshuttle – an exciting booking platform designed to connect people with reliable transportation companies across Europe – that unnecessary stress is instantly removed!
Tourshuttle works hard to offer you the best services, at the most affordable prices. This is why they carefully monitor each service, ensuring travel reliability, accuracy and sheer comfort for you… It’s no wonder their reviews are so glowing!
What Tourshuttle offers – and where they are based:
Tourshuttle can put you in contact with the best transport companies, assisting with transfers to and from European airports, ports, major cities and smaller centres.
Currently, they have over 208 operators in Europe and their presence is felt at over 328 European airports…
Their reach may spread far and wide (to over 8200 locations, in fact…) – but low costs and quality assurance remain their top priority. This is why they select only reliable and affordable local operators, with good reputations!
How it works:
If you are wondering how their process works, we can assure you that it’s as easy and effortless as a few moments spent online.
As a start, head to their website and sign up for your own Tourshuttle account.
Once your account is setup, log in and search for airport transfers for your location. (To see which European countries they operate in, please click here.)
Imagine you’re based in Amsterdam’s Schiphol Airport and you wish to travel to Brussels City Centre for the day – simply select this transfer option and book your desired transfer destination, taxi and price per vehicle. After that, it is simply a matter of confirming your payment!
Some useful tips …
To make the process with Tourshuttle even smoother and simpler, here are some great tips to remember:
– Book your chosen vehicle – but make sure it can fit all passengers and expected luggage… If you need a larger vehicle, choose this in advance.
– Tourshuttle also offers return trips… For these, they recommend booking on the same page as your outbound travel.
– During the booking process, for added peace of mind, you can specify detailed information like your airline, flight number and number of travellers.
– Local taxes and a 45-minute wait time (for delayed flights) are included in the overall cost.
– If you need to cancel your booking, rather do so at least two days prior to departure to enjoy a free cancellation and refund!
– Worried about your payment’s safety and security? Don’t be! Payment is perfectly secure and gets processed directly through to the local operator in their required currency, while you can pay in USD, Euro or Pound Sterling!
– Finally, for advance reservations, your payment is automatically processed 48 hours before the trip – for all other bookings, it’s instant.
So what are you waiting for? Book with Tourshuttle and enjoy effortless, safe and pleasant airport transfers in and around Europe, without any of the normal travel stresses there to detract from your fun trip!