If you’re planning an amazing trip to Dubai, it’s important not to forget anything, and automobile renting is one of things you should plan. Many tourists use taxi or public transport to get almost anywhere but with a cool car, it’s possible to improve the trip and make it super interesting and unforgettable! Dubai is a wonderful country built for driving with its incredible speedy highways and comfortable roads.
It is quite simple to navigate through this fantastic country and get excellent impressions from driving. Go ahead and read our short guide on how to rent a suitable vehicle in Dubai. Plan your amazing trip and enjoy every moment spent in the beautiful place!
Searching for a reliable service
The very first question that may appear in your head is the total price and is it worth to rent a vehicle there in general? In fact, many tourists in Dubai use public transport easily but it doesn’t cover all the routes. Of course, it’s not a problem to call a taxi and drive anywhere you need but you can lose a lot of time in many cases. Renting an auto is more comfortable because you do not have to wait and just drive anywhere, anytime. Find a wide range of services in Dubai that offer tourists to rent a vehicle, so it’s very simple to search and compare their prices and services on the Internet to choose one that suits both needs and budget.
Selecting a vehicle’s type
It depends on the details of your travel which type of vehicle to choose. For example, if you want to navigate through Dubai’s roads to see the beauty of its wonderful cities to get unforgettable memories and many stunning photos, you may need a luxurious, speedy, and safe car. Feel free to check here if Lamborghini renting suits your needs: https://evolve.ae/brand/lamborghini. But if you plan to see dunes, then it’s better to get a reliable and sturdy SUV. The type of auto also depends on your company: for example, if you’re traveling with a family, get a spacious and comfortable automobile.
Checking out the automobile
Please keep in mind the following moments when you’re going to pick up an auto from the renting service:
- Check out the car and take photos of any scratches it has – in this case, you’ll avoid any additional fees;
- Take the phone number of the service to call if any problems occur;
- Check out the documents for an automobile;
- Check out if the AC in the car is working properly;
- Consider the regulations about how you should return your auto: do you have to drive to the office or can someone drop the vehicle on the road?
Considering the license’s requirements
Here are things you need to remember about paperwork when you’re renting a vehicle in Dubai:
- In Emirates, you should be not younger than 18 to drive a vehicle, and not younger than 21 to rent a vehicle;
- You are allowed to drive without an International driving document if you’re from Europe or from GCC. If you’re not from Europe or GCC, you must get an IDP from the country of living before you come to Dubai. Please always carry this document with the passport and driver’s license;
- If you do not have a tourist visa anymore due to any reasons, you must have a UAE driving license that allows you to drive a vehicle in Dubai legally.
Do not let any problem with car renting get into your vacation! Just prepare beforehand, book your rent from reliable services, check all the documents, read carefully all the terms and conditions, and drive safely. We do hope you’ll have an unforgettable and wonderful trip to Dubai!