This past week, I was invited to join Talk Radio 702 in collaboration with South African Tourism ( Shotleft) to do a road trip of Northern KZN. Better still, I was able to bring the entire family and experience the family activities that can be enjoyed by everyone visiting this region.
We were joined by the epic videographer Lloyd Koppel and the 702 Team of Gary and Sithadwe. What an incredible team to travel with for five days.
Being my first time there, I was completely blown away by this region. It has everything from lush vegetation, blue lakes, deserted beaches to rivers inhabited by hippos, small towns and game reserves with the Big Five. There is truly something for families with various budgets. Here’s a few of our highlights from the trip.
To listen to my Northern KZN interview on Talk Radio 702 with John Robbie, click here: John Robbie Interview
To listen to my interview on our trip on Talk Radio 702 with Azania click here: Azania Mosaka Interview
1. Glamping in Rocktail Bay.
2. Game Drive to Lake Sibaya.
3. Swimming at Lala Nek.
4. Hippo Cruising in Isimangaliso Wetland Park.
5. Snorkeling at Cape Vidal and Diving in Rocktail Bay.
6. House Boating aboard the Shayamanzi1.
7. Catching a Tiger fish in Jozini Dam.
8. Self-Drive in Hluhluwe Imfolozi Game Reserve.
9. Meeting Locals in Jozini.
10. The drives.
All the photos in this blog were taken with iPhone unless credited to Lloyd Koppel or taken underwater with the GoPro.
To follow the rest of the #702Roadtrips around South Africa, visit roadtrip.co.za