Would you like to wake up with sweeping views of the Atlantic Ocean that stretch out in front of you while the Table Mountain National Park and the Twelve Apostles flank you on either side? Add to this – wine tasting, massages, a private cinema and your own luxury room and you’ve got one amazing Weekend Escape to keep you warm this winter!
We are beyond excited to announce that the award-winning Twelve Apostles Hotel in Cape Town has joined forces with us and wants to help our vision of seeing more South Africans get away, more often.
We hardly feel that 12A, as the hotel is intimately known, needs any introduction. The property on which it lies has a tantalising history and when it comes to 5 Star luxury accommodation – there are few, if any, who do it better.
Gorgeous views, luxurious rooms, an award winning spa and simply delectable dishes could all be yours for a weekend this winter.
Spend some time looking at the gallery below to get better acquainted with the what’s up for grabs. We are already so enviousness of the lucky winner! – Ps, click the images below for a larger picture. (For some reason this gallery is not working so well on mobile – sorry guys, trying to figure it out)
Full Prize Includes:
- Two Nights in a luxury Twelve Apostles Room.
- Full English breakfasts (including freshly harvested oysters and sparkling wine.)
- A Three Course Dinner in the Azure Restaurant including a Flight of Wines.
- One 60 minute BI Harmonised signature massage per person at the Spa.
How to Enter:
Because our goal of the “Weekend Escape” series is to get more South Africans away more often, we’ve tried to simplify the entry process. All you need to do is:
- Fill out the entry form below with your name and email address.
- Like both Facebook Pages below.
- Cross your fingers, throw the bones and wear all your lucky charms :)
There are also additional entries if you choose but these are not compulsory.
1) Like both Facebook Pages (note: if you have already liked these pages in the past then you are still eligible to win. And thank you for being awesome.)
These are not required to win the prize, but we do encourage them to better your chances.
1) Like both Instagram Accounts (note: if you have already liked these accounts in the past then it still counts towards your “additional entries.”)
2) Follow both Twitter Accounts.
3) Share the competition on Facebook using this button.
4) Tweeted about the competition using this tweet button.
5) Tagged a friend/s (that you think would be interested in this competition) in the comments of the Facebook post that lead you here.
It’s very important to make sure you’ve filled this out as it is linked to the draw for the winner.
Terms and Conditions:
- This competition will run from the 29th of May to the 18th of June 2015 and the winner will be announced on the 19th of June at 12pm South African Time.
- The prize is redeemable between the 1st of July and the 30th of September 2015
- Once you are announced as the winner, you will be given 48 hours to claim your prize. We will email you and try our best to make contact but if you don’t come forward within that time, another winner will be chosen.
- The Travel Manuel will not be held responsible for the distribution or booking of this prize. Once the winner is announced, you may liaise with PR and Hotel management directly.
- Staff members of The Twelve Apostles and their immediate family members may not enter this competition.
- Transfers to and from The Twelve Apostles are not included in this prize.
- The draw for the winner is random and will be conducted through Randompicker.com who take additional entries into account as a weighted figure. i.e – the more entries the more likely you are to win.
- By entering this competition you are agreeing that at some future date you will be subscribed to thetravelmanuel.com’s newsletter. We haven’t got a newsletter yet and we will never send your personal information elsewhere.
- Even though we are promoting this giveaway through our Facebook Page, this promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, Facebook.